Praca: Low-code Engineer (PowerApps)
Low-code Engineer at Objectivity is a person responsible for developing new functionalities and solving customer requests in a pro-active way by proposing finest solutions. We are looking for smart people, who can work smart. In your daily work, you will have the opportunity to work with different roles (Service Operation Analyst, Service Coordinator, Service Delivery Manager and Tribe Master) and with foreign clients from various industries (pharmacy, alcohol production, paint production, etc.).
- Discuss and react to customer needs, through direct contact with Product Owner.
- Correcting reported bugs.
- Developing new functionalities.
- Refactoring existing code using best practices.
- Maintaining current software: 60%
- Creating new features / Development: 30%
- Meetings / Contact with client: 10%
- Software Engineers (C#, PowerApps).
- Technical Architects
- Service Delivery Manager
- Service Coordinator
- Product Owners
- Tribe Master
The project is a set of PowerApps applications supporting the high-quality alcohol production process at various stages, e.g., stock management in warehouses, label design, etc.
- Basic usage of PowerApps connectors.
- Applications are hosted on Azure Cloud.
- Deployments via Azure DevOps.
- Basic C# backend code.
- SharePoint is tightly integrated with existing applications.
- Certain applications are critical to the customers production process.
- PowerApps applications are used worldwide, not just in a specific location.
- Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.